Saturday 26 March 2011

Stillness in cycle #3


I think I stumbled across the feeling of writers block.

Surely I should be bursting with information on day 7 of cycle #3 but my mind is still for some reason. It’s a strange feeling to be honest. Normally I would be on EB ten times a day, researching my every symptom and side effect …. But my latest post was about a bloody iPhone app.

Hmmm. Where did my crazy and obsessive nature towards IVF disappear to?  Trust me I don’t want to send out a search party but I’m trying to diagnose my latest feeling. Am I just becoming a regular to IVF? Or have I finally left my worrying nature behind …. and turned a corner? Time will tell.

………… Ah! Just thought of something to type about. Injections!

The manufacturing company that makes the drug Orgalutran has closed its doors for a month. This means there is now a worldwide shortage of the drug and thousands of women have had to cancel or delay their cycles. Devastating for some.

But I’m one of the lucky one’s. My FS has a secret storage of the drug under a generic name Cetrocide. Feeling grateful? Bursting with it. 

No comments: