Monday 28 May 2012

Good-Bye Doubt

Today is day 7 of my 4th cycle. Currently injecting 300 units of Puregon and I start Orgalutran injections tomorrow. 

I'm also eating pizza for lunch? Just in case you were wondering.

Feeling a little weird today, which for me is strange, because I'm normally a ball of positive vibes and feelin the love kinda gal. But my old foe 'doubt' has started creeping in and I'm trying hard to find a way to banish 'doubt'.

How on earth do say goodbye to old doubts in order to allow new beliefs to enter? I realise our previous cycles failed to work for a number of reasons, but this time should be different! This time we'll be using great swimmers and my DHEA is plumping up my eggs. Fab combination and hopefully a winning combination. 

Anyway, I decided to visit an old support group on EB last week and it dawned on me that everyone had graduated to parenthood ... but me. Woe me. I'm not jealous and I don't hold any envy. I'm just sad the journey is taking up our precious parenthood time. There are so many 'what if' type questions and I'm tired of trying to answer them.


Now is the time for me to say..... "GOOD BYE Doubt". 
Arrivederci, Adios, Sayonara

And may I welcome ..... Hope, Belief, Faith





No comments: